Thursday 11 August 2011

MEN NEVER LISTEN____joke of d dae



MEN NEVER LISTEN

An ageing couple received a letter from their daughter who went to study overseas:
My beloved Parents,

I miss you so much. I don't know when I'm coming home, but it seems not anytime soon. It breaks my heart to think that by the time I get back you'll be too old. So enclosed herein, you will find a bottle of a potion I have invented. It will make you young, so when I return you'll be the same age as I left you.
NOTE: "Please take only one drop"
So they opened the envelope and in it there was a bottle with a red potion.
The husband looked at the wife and muffled: "You go first." (typical of men!)
So the wife opened the bottle and took a drop, thereafter, her husband followed. Indeed they did turn 5 years younger.
Years later the daughter returned home to find her mother younger and beautiful, strapped a baby to her back.
The mother proceeded to tell her daughter how the potion worked and made her look young.
The daughter was so delighted and asks about her father.
"Your father? Hmmm, my child, your father was so jealous that I was young and beautiful so he drank the whole bottle."
"So where is he?"
"Oh, that's him I have on my back.

No comments:

Post a Comment